. Oh fuck.
07:47 Oh, start fucking her faster. Please. She feels too good. 哦,快点她吧。拜托,感觉太好了。
07:54 But, Brother, the challenge... 但是,兄弟,挑战要求是……
07:57
Oh, it&039;s okay. If you start fucking her faster, she&039;ll cum way before we do.
哦,没关系。如果你快点她,她会比我们先到达高
。
08:05 Are you sure? 你确定?
08:07 I&039;m certain. Now, hurry up and start riding her faster. 我确定。现在,赶紧骑上去,骑得更快点。
08:12 Okay. 好的。
08:16 (呻)
08:30 Don&039;t give up what you see, Challenger. 不要放弃你所看到的,挑战者。
08:34 The tube is shivering. 她在缩紧。
08:38 Pressure-wise. Fuck you. 好紧,fuck。
08:42 My brother and I just love giving people like you a show.
我们兄弟好喜欢和你这样的女孩。
08:46 Here, watch, Brother. Bring your lips closer to me. 来,哥哥,嘴靠近我
08:51 But don&039;t stop riding. 但不要停止骑她。
08:53 Of course. 当然。
09:01 Oh, Brother, you taste so sweet. 哦,哥哥,味好好。
09:04 I think that may be her wetness from earlier. 我想那可能是她小的味
。
09:07 Well, whether that&039;s you or her, it tastes wonderful. 嗯,无论是你还是她,味都很棒。
09:16 Brother, if I keep going like this, I think I&039;m sorry. 如果我继续这样下去,我想我会输的的。
09:23 Don&039;t do that. If you cum... I&039;ll cum too. And we can&039;t lose. 别这样。如果你高了,我也会的,但我们不能输。
09:30 What do you propose we do? 你建议我们怎么办?
09:32 I&039;ll ride her. If I control the pace and the motion, I think I&039;ll be able to get her to cum. 我会骑她。如果我控制好节奏和动作,我想我就能让她高。
09:40 Alright. I&039;ll get her. 好的。我会帮忙。
09:45 Okay. I&039;ll just slide in and... 好的。我这就进去……
09:48 Oh. Oh. Oh.
09:51 Are you okay, Brother? 你还好吗,哥哥?
09:53 Yes. Yes, I&039;m fine. I just... 是的。是的,我很好。我只是……
09:56